TV Will Rot Your Brain TV Will Rot Your Brain

i want a loop of the first 6 seconds, or a new song that only uses that 1 instrument.

how do you get that sound?

i want it

The Destructor The Destructor

Reminds me of Lexx and Ziltoid.

5/5

The whole album deserves a bigger audience that it could get on newgrounds.

I would recommend you to youtube the album, and advertise it on some scifi forums or something.

TheDoomrider responds:

Thanx! The album is up on youtube ;) And it will be put up on other sites as well.

Elegancia - Decuria Elegancia - Decuria

Hearing this song kinda forced me to try to get a better guitar tone for my songs. And by the end of the day i actually got the best tone i've ever had. I guess i need to thank you for pushing me to do it, by having such a good guitar tone on this song :) You can go hear the difference if you listen to my song 3 with the old tones, and then song 4 where i'm using the new guitar tone.

But this song and the tone! The guitar tone and mixing is so good on this song that it doesn't need to be any better. You can focus on the music and enjoy it. Even without any guitar solos or leads it's so good that you can listen to it over and over again. I'm actually starting to hear some solos over this song and it sounds like teh magic i've heard on some Arch Enemy songs. Yum!

Thanks for the great song, inspiration and the push that made me improve the quality of my work :)